As industry leaders, we’ve set the standard for quality and innovation in ice-resurfacing technology worldwide. To produce the highest level of products and services requires integrity, accountability and teamwork.
We are always interested in skilled, dedicated individuals interested in helping to drive Resurfice forward. We offer fair wages, benefits, a positive work environment and a chance to develop your career.
One of our clients in Elmira is looking for a detail oriented, self-motivated service technician to join their team! The company is well-established, building ice-resurfacing machines for over 50 years.
- Service, install and perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Repair and Troubleshoot defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Promote the company’s operational visions, values, and goals
- Participation in training or other team activities to support ongoing continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, or his/her designate.
7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday – Friday.
$18 – $21 hourly (depending on experience)
- Must have experience working in a factory setting
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Heavy lifting required (up to 50 lbs)
- Previous experience working with hydraulics is considered an asset